Last Revised: March 18, 2014
- Shorewest Sites are intended for a general audience and this policy describes our general use of information.
Children aged 13 or under
- Children aged 13 or under are not permitted to use the Shorewest Sites.
Collection of Information
- Shorewest receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Shorewest cookies (small pieces of information stored by your browser), and the page(s) you request. Shorewest uses this information to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- You may choose not to submit certain personal information while on our websites; in such instances Shorewest may not be able to provide you certain services.
Use of Information
- When Shorewest shares your information with our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and trusted businesses or persons, we require that these parties agree to use your information based on our direction and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- Shorewest may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Third party advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria. However, Shorewest does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement.
- If you are using our services to register for an event or program or to purchase a third party product, Shorewest shares the personal information you provide to each applicable third party to fulfill your request. Each such party operates independently from Shorewest and maintains its own privacy and security policies. Shorewest bears no responsibility for the activities of any such third party to whom Shorewest provides information to process your request, and you should contact those third parties directly regarding your preferences for the use of your personal information.
- If at any time you no longer want us to send you any regular communications, you may "opt-out" of such future communications, contact us at email@example.com.
Attn: Managing Director
Shorewest, REALTORS®, Inc.
17450 W North Ave.
Brookfield, WI 53045